Blogs | April 23, 2021
Build Your Brand Protection Strategy
Past Webinar: July 29th, 2020
July’s webinar was all about building a brand protection strategy with 5 key takeaways:
- Leverage seller identification data into your distribution or 3PL agreements to ensure JBP or selective distribution agreements are compliant.
- How to link US seller information to European sellers to identify cross-border distribution impact.
- Re-balance your legal and marketplace policy approach — how do Amazon’s recent initiatives change your priorities?
- How to segment the sellers making the largest impact on your business such as downward ASP, sales & volume leakage, or grey-market inventory.
- A robust communication escalation process – how to use a seller’s physical address & legal entity to your advantage in brand protection.
Head of Strategy & Insight
CEO & Co-founder
Head of Marketplaces
Blogs | October 19, 2020
Past Webinar | October 2020:
Future Proof Org Structure: Marketplace & Digital Platforms
Blogs | September 9, 2020
Past Webinar | September 2020:
Build Your Walmart Marketplace Strategy